Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Hate Cars or Maybe Drivers Who are Completely Clueless

Soooooooooo sooooooooo sick of stupid drivers in C-U. I don't want to hear people whine about the crazy cyclists or peds who come out of "nowhere", whatever, the bikes and pedestrians won't kill you. Some woman in a red car turning left onto Main St. from Neil in downtown Champaign around 1pm this afternoon almost hit my three year old. We were crossing Main between Jim Gould and Guido's with the crosswalk light and she doesn't even slow down. I had to scream stop to my daughter and luckily she stopped in time to have the car pass within a couple inches (not even slowing down). I HATE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE CARS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT A CAR CAN DO TO A PERSON. I think people should have to look at a picture of a ped or cyclists bloody and dying after being hit by a car before they are allowed to drive...each and every time.

End of mama bear rant.

I am taking suggestions for places to move where cars actually stop when they are supposed to or better yet are not even allowed. Oh to have the money to buy an island somewhere and ban all motorized vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment